Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Download Various Artists - Sounds of the 70s Love (Time Life) MP3



release title: Sounds of the 70s Love (Time Life) (added on 2008-02-16 00:00:00)


style: oldies
tracks: 30 / 142.62 Mb

--- track list ---
1. Blondie -- Dreaming
2. Maria Muldaur -- Midnight at the Oasis
3. Barry White -- Just the Way You are
4. Chris Rea -- Fool if You Think It's Over
5. Paul Anka -- (You're) Having My Baby
6. Captain and Tenille -- Love Will Keep us Together
7. Andi Gibb -- Love is Thicker than Water
8. Styx -- Babe
9. Smokie -- Lay Back in the Arms of Someone
10. Glen Campbell -- Honey Come Back
11. Rita Coolidge -- (Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher and Higher
12. James and Bobby Purify -- I'm Your Puppet
13. Stylistics -- I'm Stone in Love with You
14. Gladys Knight and the Pips -- Best Thing that Ever Happened
15. Temptations -- Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)
16. Bread -- Baby I'm A Want You
17. Linda Ronstadt -- Blue Bayou
18. Crystal Gayle -- Don't it Make My Brown Eyes Blue
19. Dan Fogelbert -- Longer
20. Dolly Parton -- Here You Come Again
21. Terry Jacks -- If You Go Away
22. Carole Bayer Sager -- You're Moving out Today
23. Leo Sayer -- When I Need You
24. Eric Carmen -- All by Myself
25. Maureen Mcgovern -- Morning After
26. Anne Murray -- You Needed Me
27. New Seekers -- Circles
28. Gallagher and Lyle -- Heart on My Sleeve
29. Neil Sedaka -- Laughter in the Rain
30. Judy Collins -- Send in the Clowns

---------------



No comments: